Your event in a Colonial environment
It is perfect to celebrate important events in a sophisticated and country way. Its architecture has a colonial inspiration, applying elements of Renaissance principles and some Baroque elements of Spanish design in its composition, with rustic ironwork and the good use of wood.
What they say about Casa Cartagena Events Center
- Monday to Thursday and Sundays without holidays until 2:00 am
- Friday and Saturday, until 2:00 am
- 38th Street, TV. 24a, Rionegro, Antioquia
( Find it on Google Maps )
- 170 gold tiffany chairs.
- 170 Louis XV chairs.
- 20 rustic tables. .
- 2 wicker chairs.
- 2 barrels with a plank.
- 1 bar (If decoration is taken with Wink).
- 6 cocktail tables (If decoration is taken with Wink).
- Internal lights in the living room.
- Fair lights in green areas.
- Bride’s room.
Your event will also be memorable
You can see more photos and videos about Casa Cartagena Event Center on our social networks: